Friday, June 8, 2012

MILF Rendezvous: A Low Down Dirty Shame

You’d think I’d have burnt the vault down by now with all the birthday candles I keep lit. I do enjoy showing birthday love and at my celebrations I’d make certain Milton would get a piece of cake. Today we gather to celebrate the birthday of writer-director-producer-actor Keenen Ivory Wayans.


Shame (Keenen Ivory Wayans) is a private detective who takes crap cases for shit pay and still doesn’t make ends meet as his outspoken, loudmouthed assistant Peaches (Jada Pinkett) frequently reminds him. A visit from his old colleague, Sonny Rothmiller (Charles S. Dutton), stuns the quick-with-a-comeback and quicker-with-a-gun shamus. Shame’s former lover Angela (Salli Richardson) is in town and set to testify against her ex, Mendoza (Andrew Divoff), the drug lord who left Shame’s life in shambles the last time they crossed paths.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment