Monday, February 18, 2013

MMM: Turn It Up a Notch

Last month I decreed I would be getting my house in order, aka this nearly defunct site. The universe, of course, heard my ambitious proclamation and kicked me square in the crotch with a bootful of aggravation and stress. The result, as you can see, is another month of desolation. I vow that one day the Reel Whore will get it together and crank the productivity dial up a notch or two. Until then, I should probably take a friend's advice before hurtling headlong into another ambitious run, and instead sit back, relax and drank.

Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. From cheerful stalking to laid-back imbibing? I can hardly wait to read next month's philosophy, RW. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the time March rolls around, who knows what it may be.

      Delete