Monday, May 9, 2011

MMM: Coolest Bandname in Recent Memory

I first experienced this week's artist when they opened for Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings last year. They were groovy and really got the crowd amped for the amazing energy of Sharon Jones. We even picked up the CD after the show to add to our collection.

After that, unless they popped up during an occasional Pod shuffle, I had pretty much forgotten about them. Not to any fault of their own; just I have bouts where I buy too much new music at once and some of it inevitable gets lost in the frenzy. Thankfully, I was reminded of them when VH1 finally caught up with the times and started airing their latest video. Now it's my time turn to show some love:

Fitz and the Tantrums - Moneygrabber



Anyone else ever seen these folks in concert? What did you think?

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment