Monday, March 5, 2012

MMM: Isn't Everything Wonderful Now?

The local rock station came out of the blue this morning with a blast from the not-so-distant past. I can't say for certain, but I recall this song being annoying as hell back in 2000 when it was playing everywhere I went. Guess it's true what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Then again, maybe I always did like it. I've listened to a lot of music between then and now and sometimes it's hard to keep it all straight. Either way, today it stuck with me. 

Everclear - Wonderful

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I think Everclear got played a ton when they first hit and I got kinda annoyed with them as well. But I've been meaning to buy a Greatest Hits compilation from them for a while now - I LOVED A.M. Radio, and their surfy, Cali vibe fits my style very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, AM Radio. That's one I haven't heard in a while. I think Everclear is coming around this summer. Might be a concert worth going to and it may push me to getting a greatest hits.

    ReplyDelete