Monday, April 2, 2012

MMM: Hungry for More

Morning stargazers! I saw The Hunger Games yesterday and as my title suggests, I am hungry for more. I may dive into the books before too long; maybe they'll move at a faster pace than some of the movie did. But I'll save my take for an actual review sometime later.

Seeing Cinna got me hungry for some Lenny Kravitz...um, more specifically, his music. Although, he is one good looking man and many a man and woman would love to have traded places with Katniss for the few heartfelt scenes they shared. Apparently, Lenny released a new album in August of 2011, but no singles charted in the US. I'll be digging it up to give it a listen soon. In the meantime, let's go back to this rocking song which has one of the greatest videos from that time.

Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment