Friday, July 13, 2012

Trailer Trash: July 13 of 2012

Slim, I mean, the slimmest of slim, pickings are out this week. Guess that's a good thing since nearly all of us are saving our pennies for the Dark Knight to rise in theaters everywhere next week!!!

Ice Age: Continental Drift Oh, for the love of all that is holy, they've made another one of these damned things! I shouldn't be surprised, nor should I be mad. I mean, someone's got to cut John Leguizamo a regular check since I rarely see his lovable mug in live-action movies any more. However, my pocket change will not be contributing to this check, since I've never been inclined to see any of the Ice Age movies. 



Verdict:  Exercise the Right to Cinematic Celibacy. 

See you at the movies next week!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment