Monday, September 7, 2009

MMM: Shake It, Shake It!

*This post is on Excursion Engage auto-pilot.*

As of this posting I should still have a few hours of partying to do in the ATL - Atlanta, Georgia that is. What group can better keep a party going than the Dirty South duo of Big Boi and André 3000 a.k.a. Outkast?

Of all their songs, this one has to have the most adrenaline-fueled fun. Without delay, the first single from the album Stankonia:

Outkast - B.O.B (Bombs Over Baghdad)


Now that'll put some pep in your Monday step!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Great song, great choice.

    For high energy, I'm a big fan of Humble Mumble, too. Great, great rap sequence by Andre in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stankonia is one of my fave Outkast albums all around. I always enjoy Gasoline Dreams. I can't believe I never featured their songs before.

    ReplyDelete