Friday, June 22, 2012

Trailer Trash: June 22 of 2012

Another weekend, another weekend out of town. Don't get me wrong, I've been having lots of fun on these trips, but I am looking forward to staying home just one weekend this summer. Especially since the quality of the new releases appear to be on the upswing. 

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter I can't tell you how many folks have asked me about this flick. More out of perplexed curiosity than out of actual interest, but any buzz is good buzz right? My personal opinion; bring on the ass-whoopin Abe! An insane premise for sure, but sometimes those are the most entertaining. Besides, who really needs a plot to watch unbridled carnage?  



Verdict: Moist With Antici...Pation!


Brave I'm certain this will be yet another phenomenal Pixar release that will have kids and adults alike joyous and tearful with its uplifting sappery. I'm also certain I'll check it out at some point because it does look fun. It's just I'd rather see Lincoln kick tons of vampire ass first. 






Verdict: It's Friday, I Don't Want to be Alone.


Seeking a Friend for the End of the World It's about fucking time. I feel like I haven't seen a good comedy in FOR-EVER. Maybe that's because American Reunion and Dark Shadows didn't live up to my modest hopes. I'm leaving it all up to Steve Carell to spare us from the fate of a summer without gut-busting laughs. No pressure, but I need to know there was a valid reason for leaving The Office to nosedive into mediocrity.


Verdict: Moist With Antici...Pation!


Well, I best get back to packing. Enjoy your weekend and I'll catch you next week.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment