Monday, September 24, 2012

MMM: Brenda Lee's Coming On Strong

Morning stargazers! Personal commitments kept me from choosing a mood music last week, but I couldn't let a second week start off without a little tunage.

This is one of those songs that is no doubt being played on a rock station somewhere in the world at any given moment of the day. I've never really given much thought to the title or lyrics. It wasn't until today that I read along with the song and I now understand it's essentially a song about a booty call, and a telepathic one at that! The lyrics never concerned me nearly as much as the kickass tempo and all around great rhythms this Dutch band crafted. If you find yourself on the road, I highly recommend you queue this up to amp your drive. By queue this up I mean just the song, not the video... not looking to cause an accident!

Golden Earring - Radar Love

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment