Monday, January 30, 2012

MMM: You are the Spark and I'm the Fire

Morning stargazers! Sucks that it's Monday again. My weekend flew right by before I even knew what was happening. Maybe this week will do the same so I can get to my next weekend. As busy as I felt, the highlight was going to the Pour House on Saturday evening to see Lelia Broussard perform. It was great fun and awesome music. Sorry if you missed her, but she does have a few more tour dates that might be in your neck of the woods.

After her tour wraps she'll be back in the studio so that gives all of you plenty of time to buy all her music, listen to it religiously, and become huge fans by the time she goes on tour again. Here's a little tune to get you started. Enjoy!

My Heart's a Cannonball - Lelia Broussard



Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment