Thursday, May 31, 2012

Trailer Trash: June 1 of 2012

Can you believe it stargazers? My Trailer Trash is out a whole day earlier. That's because I am in the final stages of departure for my latest nerd convention and won't be around to sate your curiosities tomorrow. Let's have at the latest releases, shall we?


Snow White and the Hunstman If I were looking for the fairest of them all, the dark-haired maiden with the flawless complexion that comes to my mind would not be Kristen Stewart. Not that in certain circles she wouldn't be pretty, but those circles would have to exclude Rosario Dawson, Sanaa Lathan, Mila Kunis,... um, you get the point. This isn't about Snow White, it's about the awesome action and effects, and a wicked Charlize. Also, Hemsworth is batting a thousand in my book, so I have faith he won't steer me wrong.

Verdict: Moist With Antici...Pation!

 
Piranha 3DD Overall, 2010's Piranha remake was pretty damned terrible. I mainly went to see if it would spark Elisabeth Shue's triumphant return to mainstream. Okay, I also went for the nudity, the blood, the breasts, the gore, the sex, and the violence, but I was very happy to see Shue on the big screen. Shue's not in 3DD, and buzz is it's worse than the original. I'd pass on this completely, but it does still have loads of carnage and nekkidness, so my eventual attendance is really out of my control.


Verdict: It's Friday, I Don't Want to be Alone.


Well, I will be off to Philadelphia before long to rub elbows with the Huntsman himself, Chris Hemsworth. I won't get a chance to enjoy his latest blockbuster until next week so don't go spoiling it for me!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment