Monday, March 31, 2008

Flawless Victory: Sirens of the LAMBs

A quick post to let you know my femme fatale of choice, Baby Firefly from the films House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects has sailed into Round 2 of the Sirens of the LAMBs bracket. I'm a little sad that Princess Nausicaa lost the nerve to even attempt to fight me, but if you know Baby, you know it was for the best. Still, I hope you all take a moment to check out my battle prose over at the LAMB.

In Round 2 my opponent will be the only other chick in the bracket remotely as twisted as Baby Firefly. That opponent who survived her Round 1 encounter with Catwoman from Batman Returns; Asami Yamazaki from the film Audition. If you're into sick, twisted and gorific details, you're in for a treat when the two of us square off. I'll let you know when the smackdown is under way!

I do have some sad news to report. River Tam of Serenity was also in Round 1, but lost to the Bride from Kill Bill. I am a ginormous fan of Summer Glau so I am sad to see her go but glad that I won't have to go head-to-head with her!

Baby Firefly's Round 1 write-up

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment