Monday, February 23, 2009

MMM: A Case of the Mondays

The Oscars ran late last night; shock! This means I went to bed late and woke up tired, sluggish and not excited about heading into another week of work. Though, I am never bouncing off the walls with glee to head into work, so I shouldn't blame the Oscars. It's simply safe to say I am suffering from a case of the Mondays.

To rev me up a bit this morning, I needed some rocking guitar to get the blood pumping. I figure, who is more awesome than Jimi Hendrix? My next dilemma was to choose from all those great hits; would it be Purple Haze or All Along the Watchtower or Foxy Lady? Decisions, decisions. Ultimately, I went with a song that became an favorite of mine the instant I heard it years ago. It also fits surprisingly well for the condition my condition is in.

I couldn't find a great video for this, but the montage of photos works. As long as I can feel the notes reverberating in my brain, I am satisfied. Today's mood music selection is:

Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression



Enough goofin' off already, get back to work!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments: