Wednesday, February 25, 2009

People I Want to Punch in the Face, Vol. 4

This one's been a long time coming, folks! Her unneeded and unwanted appearance on the 81st Academy Awards placed her squarely in my sights. She must figure if she keeps showing up at the ceremonies they'll just give her a damn Oscar to stay away. She sure as hell won't earn one with her "acting talent."

She's the entertainment equivalent of Hurricane Katrina, and I'm living below the levees struggling to breathe. After finally burying that atrocity B'Day, she's now shoveling her latest crap album, I Am...Sasha Fierce, down our throats. The newest atrocity on the airwaves, Diva, reminds us that her ego is dwarfed only by her weave.

The plan was to save this for when her latest film, Obsessed, flops at the box office, but the combination of the new song, the Academy appearance and the inclusion of her Single Ladies song on Fringe has driven me to madness!



My brother-in-law may disown me but someone has to lay the smack down!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!! That was hilarious!!

    Why she keeps getting acting roles I will never know but that little video was priceless, you should post it on youtube! I'm sure many would agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was hoping folks would enjoy it.

    Now she's exec prod on her latest films. Now she's in the "if they won't hire me, I'll hire myself" stage.

    Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely migrate it to youtube. We'll see how long it lasts before the Bey-stapo smack me down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "reminds us that her ego is dwarfed only by her weave"

    Fiyah!

    ReplyDelete