Monday, December 20, 2010

MMM: Have A Killer Christmas!

Christmas is right around the corner, stargazers! I'm still scrambling to buy, wrap and send off gifts to my friends and loved ones. I hope you all have your shopping all wrapped up so you can simply enjoy the holiday season.

With only five days left, I decided to splurge and give my readers five songs to enjoy! Conveniently enough the Killers have been releasing Christmas songs for the past five years. The proceeds of every release goes to Product Red, so if you dig their holiday tunes, you can be happy knowing your download will go to a good cause. Enjoy!


Killers - A Great Big Sled (2006)

Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa (2007)
 

Killers - Joseph, Better You Than Me (2008)

Killers - ¡Happy Birthday Guadalupe! (2009)

Killers - Boots (2010)

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment