Friday, November 4, 2011

Trailer Trash: The November 4th Quickie

Welcome to November stargazers! I'm still pretty wiped from the  Week of Reel Whorror!. If you missed it, that's what the link's for. With Halloween behind us, it's on to Thanksgiving, stuffing ourselves silly, and falling asleep to football games and movies. If you want a jump start on that last item, IMDb says there are two major releases this weekend to chose from. These are those movies.

Tower Heist I've been hyping this movie over in my Man, I Love Films Vault Review column for the last three weeks. Individually, the stars have had their cinematic hits and misses, but together this looks like pretty safe bet. This may be Eddie Murphy's funniest project in years, especially if Casey Affleck and Michael Peña are given time to shine. I, for one, plan to find out this weekend.



Verdict: Moist With Antici...Pation!


A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas The first time I saw this trailer, this looked even worse than their first sequel Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Now that I've been exposed to the trailer another umpteen-thousand times, it still looks rude, raunchy and ridiculous, but I'm in just the right mood to enjoy that right now. WWNPHD? Tell me to go support his career, and would he ever really steer me wrong?


Verdict:  It's Friday, I Don't Want to be Alone.

That's all we've got new in my neck of the woods. Lucky for me the summer releases are now spilling into the cheap theaters.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment