Monday, November 21, 2011

MMM: Nonsense

Morning stargazers. It's going to be a hectic week for me, as I'm sure it will be for all of you. Lots of family to visit and turkey to be eaten, and there's still work to be done.

At any rate, today's selection is a random choice when I shuffled my player this morning. As I mentioned in my Christian Bale Spank Bank way back when, every time I hear this song now, I can't help but think of him as Patrick Bateman Christian Bale in American Psycho. If you've seen it, you know why. If you haven't seen it, it'd be a good one to watch over the Thanksgiving holiday... or maybe not.

Phil Collins - Sussidio

Off to have a better week than this one has started out to be!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Nooo!

    Not that song. It had left my brain, and now you brought it BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.You can't get away from Phil that easy!

    ReplyDelete