Monday, August 3, 2009

MMM: I Got Your Friend Right Here!

I caught Funny People over the weekend. No surprise there, right? It was another winner by Apatow, but I'll save the specifics for my forthcoming review. Now I usually don't like to spoil surprises, but I kind of have to because Funny People inspired this Monday Mood Music selection.

It's also appropriate because James Taylor is, more or less, a Carolina boy - North Carolina REPRESENT! He's been cranking out music since the late 60's and I figured if Apatow thought enough of him to give him props in his film, a fellow Carolinian like myself should give him some props on my site.

Without further adieu, here's back-in-the-day JT, sans the reflective pate:

James Taylor - Fire and Rain


Is it just me, or wouldn't Christian Bale be absolutely perfect to play Sweet Baby James in a biopic? At the very least they could get Alessandro Nivola! Either way, none of those fellas are getting any younger so someone needs to jump on that.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment