Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Can Leave Your Crown On...

My fellow LAMBs, I thank you! I owe you for not one, but two 2010 LAMMY nominations! If by chance you don't know which awards I am in the running for, they are:

Best Blog Name

Best Random LAMB Banner

I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to regain my crown for my banner and recognition for blog name would just be icing on the cake. To make my dreams, and yours, a reality, I thought I'd provide a little incentive:


What are you waiting for? Go vote now! You've only got until June 7th.


Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Ah, our nominee nemesis.... you don't stand a chance!
    Oh wait, your banner's kinda awesome. If you win, do those Lammy stamps disappear from that pic...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...maybe. She might have to drop her nom-nom banners to accept her crown...if you get my meaning.

    ReplyDelete