Monday, May 24, 2010

MMM: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Faithful Monday Mood Music readers may recall a post I did a little over six months ago about a fellow NC State alum, Kyler England. Today's post once again features Ms. England, well, kinda sorta.

Kyler, along with Gabriel Mann, Adrianne Gonzalez and Rob Giles, will be playing together this Thursday at the Local 506 in Chapel Hill, under their indie supergroup moniker, the Rescues. I don't know a whole lot about the band, except that the folks at Grey's Anatomy really like them. Five of their songs have been used on the show. Who knew I'd ever have anything in common with that show except an appreciation of Sandra Oh.

I'm excited the Rescues will be in town, but I'm not sure if I'm up for the show. Just two weeks ago I was in Chapel Hill for a Tuesday show. I didn't make it home until after 1am; that's a great evening, but the next day at work was a bitch! While I decide if I want to drag into work, musically satisfied though sleep deprived, why don't you check out the live and studio versions of my favorite Rescues tune.

The Rescues - Can't Stand the Rain

The Rescues - Can't Stand the Rain (Live)


Decisions, decisions.
What do you think I should do?

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment