Sunday, October 10, 2010

To Be Totally Random

As I sit here, dreading the work week ahead I just realized that it's the tenth of October in 2010 or, to be more exact, it's...

10/10/10 10:10!

How about that?! I guess technically it's 10/10/10 22:10 in military time and that had I realized this at 10:10 in the morning. it may have been even cooler, but still.

By the way, I was asked to Bitch About It by Blake over at Bitchin' Film Reviews. If you get a chance, check out the answers my fellow bloggers and I gave to the following question:  

You’re stuck on a desert island and before your plane (a plane full of every movie ever made) crashes, you have time to pick three that you’re stuck with the rest of your life.  What are they and why?

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

3 comments:

  1. I'd die with the plane. Don't ever ask me to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the fudge!! How could that guy not have seen Ghostbusters!! The horror. :O I like your choices however I was sure Big Lewbowski would have been a shoe in for you. Definitely would avoid the others' islands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Simon: Haha! I'm sure if you asked me again, I'd have a completely different list. So difficult to chose!

    @onesweetmonkey: I thought you'd appreciate my choices.

    ReplyDelete