Friday, October 29, 2010

Trailer Trash: The October 29th Quickie

I interrupt the Week of Reel Whorror for this Trailer Trash quickie. For those looking for non-zombie entertainment this weekend, IMDb is reporting you've got one guaranteed option, or if you're in a happening town, you may get one or two of the six limited releases. The Reel Whore's always up for a sure thing so let's take a look.


Saw 3D The original Saw rocked (thanks mainly to the ending). Saw II and III were entertaining. Good thing I stopped seeing them in theaters after that; part IV was utter shit, V tried to redeem the franchise and VI is still in my NFQ. What's my prediction for VII? This may be the first installment that induces vomiting. It's not that it'll be any more violent or graphic than it's predecessors, but the uber-hella-lame "Your Turn to Play" gimmick from the trailer makes my fucking stomach churn. The scariest thing about Saw 3D is that this screen-bursting bullshit will probably make it #1 this weekend.  
 

Verdict: Exercise the Right to Cinematic Celibacy.



Unfortunately, I do not live in an area hip enough to get The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest so I must wait patiently. Rumor has it, it will open here on the weekend of my birthday. That would be one awesome present. If you get the chance to see it before me, don't spoil it!

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment