Monday, January 17, 2011

MMM: Another Heart in Need of Rescue

Over the weekend I saw two films, Barry Munday and The Fighter. Both films featured an iconic 80's rock ballad. If that isn't a sign that it should be this week's mood music selection, I don't know what is. By the by, it is also featured in one of my all-time favorite comedies, Old School.

Since the cable companies didn't run cable lines into the boondocks, it wasn't until college that I was able to fully enjoy music videos. Had I seen this video when it was originally released, who knows what watching Tawny Kitaen writhing on the hood of cars in white lingerie might have done for my pubescent mind. Apparently, it did lots for lead singer David Coverdale since he later married Ms. Kitaen.

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again


Did this song, or Tawny Kitaen, have any impact on you?

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment