Monday, January 10, 2011

MMM: Raise Your Glass

Good morning stargazers. It's been over two weeks and I am still working my way through all the new music I was gifted during the holidays. Of those many albums, I just finished Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. I'm glad I wrapped it up considering he's set to release the first single for his next album tomorrow! The man is nothing if not prolific.

I was hoping I could have found an uncensored version of this week's selection, but no such luck. You'll just have to deal with all the muted spots where the cursing should be. It's almost as enjoyable.

Kanye West f/ Pusha T - Runaway


Has anyone watched his short film based around this song? When I find a free half hour, maybe I'll give it a view.

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment