Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More than a Mouthful (07.29.2008)

Hey Stargazers! This was to be originally posted on July 18, 2008 BEFORE I left to go on vacation. However before I got the opportunity, my personal internets went out on me yet again. So I've scratched all my nifty pre-vacation banter and opted for a quick explanation of where I've been.

I had a great 10-day vacay in sunny California. Wifey and I went to San Francisco, parts in and around Fresno-Bakersfield and finished up our time in San Diego as we immersed ourselves in the madness of Comic-Con! We saw all the beautiful people, met some really nice folks and bumped into a few douchebags along the way. On the whole, the entire trip was a blast and I am hopingto share some of our escapades and many of our photos once the dust of our return landing settles.

For those who don't give a rat's ass about the celebs we met or all the places we have gone, have no fear. The wonderful folks at Focus Features gave us the opportunity to preview Hamlet 2 followed by a Q&A with writer Pam Brady (Hot Rod), writer-director Andrew Fleming (The Craft) and star-uncredited contributor Steve Coogan (Hot Fuzz). It goes without saying that I have seen The Dark Knight as well so expect some great new reviews in the pipeline shortly for both of those and more.

Thanks for checking in on me. Stay tuned.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I was starting to get worried about you. Welcome back! Pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I have like 1500 pics to sort thru! Guess you know what I'll be up to this weekend.

    And I finally fixed my home internet last night (3rd times a charm, right?) so that should put me back in the posting game.

    Don't know how long it'll be before I will be caught up reading all the content from the LAMBers blogs! You guys and gals write too damn much!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete