Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Mood Music

I should have been working diligently this afternoon, writing reviews, making phone calls, building spreadsheets and what not. Instead, my 'Pod's song shuffle resurrected the song Sinkin' Soon from Norah Jones's album Not Too Late. I have always loved this little tune, and with procrastination as my guide, I cruised the internets to discover a while back Ms. Jones made a video to go with it.

Like to hear it? Here it go:


During the lyric, "The golden crust on an apple pie, that shines in the sun at noon." Norah adds a little rasp to 'shines' (check it @ 0:48 and 4:02). It is just too cute and perhaps why I enjoy this so much.


Love the song, but this is a quite bizarre visual accompaniment. Stick it through; her third outfit is not to be missed.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment