Monday, December 7, 2009

MMM: 'Tis the Season

Have you ever had one thing trigger something else completely unrelated? That's what happened to me over the weekend.

Here in the NC Triangle we've been getting crazy rain for the past few weeks. About the time I thought it would be dry enough to get a little exercise raking leaves, damned if it wouldn't start raining again. To top it off, our cool fall weather turned to friggin' cold ass winter weather on Saturday.

As I sloshed around in the mud and rain, this one song got stuck on mental repeat. The song has absolutely nothing to do with anything I recounted above other than the title, which happens to also be the first line:

The White Stripes -
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground


Sifting through my archives I was surprised I'd never featured Jack and Meg in a Monday Mood Music. Shameful, I know.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment