Monday, December 5, 2011

MMM: Take Me To The Place I Love

Good morning stargazers! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted here, but the holidays got me all out of sync. First, I missed the Thanksgiving Trailer Trash due to holiday travels. Then a nasty head cold pre-empted last week's Monday Mood Music. I was all ready to get back on track with a new Trailer Trash last Friday, but not a single major new release opened last week. Go figure.

But you don't give a shit about all that! What matters is I'm back and I am super excited the Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to my town in January! I scored my tickets on Saturday; not the best seats I had hoped for, but pretty damned good. This concert will make for one more band that I can mark off my Must See Before They Die List. Woo Hoo! In honor of their upcoming concert, let's play a little tunage from this LA band.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment