Monday, October 15, 2012

MMM: One Inch From the Edge of This Bed

I had this really great song in mind for today's selection. I ran across it while driving around last Wednesday. At the time I thought to myself that I should go ahead and prep this post, but then thought better of it since lots can happen between Wednesday and Monday and what if what I wrote wasn't reflective of my Monday mood. Boy, was I right on both counts. My mood has certainly changed and that song has long since been forgotten. That's right. The great song is now lost to the recesses of my addled mind. Instead, let us revisit some pre-SNL Passion Pit with the debut single they released from their first EP way back in 2008. Enjoy.

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment