Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Huh, Huh, You Said "Poll"

On the first of July, Reel Whore crossed the 500 post mark. In honor of this milestone, I asked you faithful stargazers if the old girl needed a little work. I've been pondering putting the site under the knife for a substantial overhaul, but I'm glad I posed the question to you all first.


Of the 9 votes, what say you?

0 votes - Bitch needs a serious facelift!

8 votes - A little nip/tuck couldn't hurt.

and

1 vote - There's nothing like the original!




Either you all really are mostly pleased with the shape of things, or you're being very, very nice. No matter; my fans have spoken! Throughout August I hope to tweak the sidebars and clean up some outdated linkage. As for a new poll, I've got no burning questions to answer at the moment. Stay tuned. I'm sure something will pop up before long.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment