Thursday, May 8, 2008

Celebrating Reel Whore's Centennial!

Stargazers! Can you believe that this is officially my 100th post?!

That's accomplishment enough in itself, but to spread the proverbial icing on the cake, I learned on the eve of my centennial post that I won a prestigious LAMMY in the category of Best Random LAMB Banner! I realized upon winning that I've never given my banner its props here on the site, so I present to you, the Reel Whore's LAMB Banner:



Thanks again to all my fellow LAMBs who voted for my banner!


To celebrate reaching the 100th post, I have pulled a few strings to get a special guest to perform here at Reel Whore. He's promised a quick magic trick suitable for ringing in my 100th! Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for GOB of Arrested Development!





Thank you, GOB! Keep up the good work and we'll keep our fingers crossed for your rumored
Arrested Development film (More details over at Sarahnomics).

Large Association of Movie Blogs

3 comments:

  1. Nice - can't get enough Arrested Development. Awfully kind of GOB to stop by to celebrate.

    I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, GOB! Thanks for yet another Arrested Development reference. :)

    Maybe it never vanish from our memories. Keep up the fight!

    And congrats again on your well-desreved banner win. You must now start thinking how you will defend your title for NEXT years LAMMYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fletch- It's surprising how giving GOB can be. I appreciate the votes and I see you've been ranking in a few LAMMY categories yourself, I can't wait to see what else Blog Cabins pulls down.

    @Fox- Yes AD should always have a place in the hearts and minds of the people.

    That banner was my second idea. My limited skills kept me from crafting my first one. Hopefully it'll be up and running in time for next year!

    ReplyDelete