Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Wrath of McCoy Ends!

Hey friends, readers and stargazers!

I know you've probably forgotten all about the Reel Whore since the auto posts died out over a week ago. Don't blame me, blame the doctors and the hospital.

After being sent home shortly after my last Monday Mood Music, I was on the road to recovery until a three day follow-up landed me back in the clink. After a week with little sleep, little food and many nights with an annoying roommate, I demanded to be sent home rather than waste another day of my life in that hole. I am home now, thankfully, and I am going to fight tooth and nail to avoid being readmitted at my next appointment. I have more tubes in me than a cyborg and my belly is carved up like a Turistas reject, but honestly, I'm doing much better now.

I'm well enough to enjoy the holidays and all the holiday movies that are being released. I have over a dozen posts in the queue that I hope to release over the next few weeks. In the meantime, I've got much catching up to do at the theaters. Maybe I'll see you there!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Very glad to hear that you're faring better. Now, just yours and Dodge's butt into the theaters and let's see some reviews!

    Seems like everyone's suffering from some kind of blogging hangover, but at least you have an excellent excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye aye sir! Actually Dodge and I managed to get to the theater for the first time since Nov!!! We saw Seven Pounds, now I just need to dust of my review skillz.

    I need to take a look at the fellow blogger sites. Once I get my place cleaned up, I will start checking out the posts I've missed.

    ReplyDelete