Monday, June 22, 2009

MMM: To the Sweat Drop Down My...

Psst! Stargazers! I'm not sure if your aware, but July is creepin' up on us. Try not to make any sudden moves or it'll be on you like white on rice!

That may sound silly, but I've been flitting from work to home to movies to graduation parties to concerts to family functions all month never realizing I was fast approaching summer. Realization struck me at HeroesCon this weekend. Summer made her presence known when a short walk from the parking deck to the Charlotte Convention Center (I'm talking less than two minutes) had me drenched in sweat. Seriously, my thighs were slathered in sweat like hot butter on breakfast toast!

Summer's arrival escaped my attention because theaters are mostly full of lackluster blockbusters. Where's Will Smith's big summer spectacle? One of his so-so actioners would fit snuggly betwixt the rest of the current mediocrity. Without a movie to promote, what is Will Smith doing?

The former Fresh Prince could be coaching his son Jaden on how to properly massacre the Karate Kid franchise in the upcoming reboot. Then again, he could be chillin' with his buddy, DJ Jazzy Jeff. I like to imagine that's what he's doing. Come along with me, let's imagine it together:

DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - Summertime


Summertime's here. Time to sit back and unwind.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment