Friday, January 7, 2011

Trailer Trash: The January 7th Quickie

It's baaaaaaaaaack! After a couple weeks' holiday hiatus the Trailer Trash returns! Unfortunately, based on the latest IMDb information I only have one release to preview. It's probably best I ease back into things anyway. Enough jibber-jabber, let us see the first offering of 2011.

Season of the Witch Hasn't Nicolas Cage done enough of these shitty movies to have paid those pesky back taxes yet?! Granted, Witch was supposed to drop last year, but has instead been passed along like a stripper with a cold sore until landing on the worst release date of the year. The original trailer is even more painful than the current action-heavy TV spots! It's best Cage fans ignore this one, he has six more projects in the pipe. One of those has to prove promising, right?

Verdict: Exercise the Right to Cinematic Celibacy. 

If you're like me, you'll be catching up on those last few 2010 must-see movies this weekend. Once I get King's Speech under my belt, the extremely long but totally worth it process of developing my Best of 2010 can begin!

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it hasn't even been a month, and I'd all but forgotten about this steaming pile. I'd call it a massive flop if it weren't for the Budget Cage budget of $40 mil.

    This doesn't look remotely fun in any context.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I could do was feel bad for Ron Pearlman every time I saw the trailer. I expect this will be on DVD by the end of next month.

    ReplyDelete