Monday, May 2, 2011

MMM: New Month, New Group

It's one of those days, stargazers. I don't have much time to intro this week's selection, but honestly I don't know enough about the group anyways. I do know they hail from Detroit and I really like this song. It was the jam on my local station a few months back, but it hasn't gotten a lot of play recently. This is my attempt to bring Jessica Hernandez & The Deltas back to the area.

Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas - In The City




Got anyone up and coming artist you want everyone to know about? Tell me about them!
.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

1 comment:

  1. Cinema's Bitch? Kinky

    Love the fact you love dinosaurs. me too!

    Hello, fellow LAMB. Just wanted to let you know that The LAMMYs are coming up and we are hoping for the best voter turnout for the nominations ever. Every LAMB #1-900 is eligible to vote (and to win!), and that includes you. To participate, please go to this site: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/521956

    Thanks!

    From Simon (Screen Insight, aka, LAMB #341)

    ReplyDelete