Monday, June 13, 2011

MMM: Spare Me Your Freaking Dirty Looks

I don't usually play two songs from the same artist within such a short time, but I'm as stoked about tomorrow's big concert as the day I bought my tickets. However, I appear to be the only one of my friends who cares for Ms. Perry's music. Whatevs. It's going to be a great concert and I've got crazy awesome seats, so they can all be jealous when they find out what they missed out on! Right now I'm listening to her first album to get in the mood. Here's a little taste: 
Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Well, I do like to look at her, if that makes you feel any better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anyone I know that doesn't enjoy ogling her. I understand her music isn't for everyone, but I must say she gives a great show.

    ReplyDelete