Monday, January 21, 2008

88 miles per hour!

After posting my Best of 2007: Confessions of a Reel Whore, a strange thing happened. A DeLorean spun into my driveway and a crazy looking man jumped out babbling about flux capacitors and not needing roads. After settling him down, he explained he wanted to relive my Best of reviews from years gone by.

Knowing how spotty the DeLorean's time controls can be, I instead decided to post my old Best of reviews here for everyone to enjoy. Before you go back, a few things to note:

1) Thanks to the exquisite compatibility of MS Word to all other computer programs, the layout of the review may not be pristine replicas of the original. Don't let that deter you.
2) These Best of reviews occur prior to the birth of the Reel Whore. Any references to a prior incarnation with a less cool name may be disregarded.
3) Never, never ever feed it after midnight...umm, scratch that.

Back in Time...
2006
2005
2004
2003


Have a blast from my past.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment