Monday, April 27, 2009

FYC: Don't Get it Twisted!

Hey stargazers and fellow bloggers. It's time for a little shameless promoting to win me a LAMMY. That's a LAMMY, the blogging award bestowed by the LAMB, not to be confused with the Lamia, the demonic monster giving my girl Allison Lohman beef in the upcoming Drag Me to Hell.


But I digress. I want to be so inundated with LAMMYs that I gotta add a second sidebar solely to list all the winning banners. I even created this spanky little advert to help out the voters:



Blog buddy Fletch did point out that I totally forgot to list Best Theme as an eligible category. I guess my whorish tendencies are more of a lifestyle than a theme, but it's another category so add it to the list.

To help with your voting, I'd like to point you to a few specifics:

Best Running Feature: It has been recommended by many that my Trailer Trash - Gang Bang series be nominated. I would also suggest Who's That Lady? or even People I Want to Punch in the Face as other worthy features.

Best Review: I know it can be tough sifting through so many reviews. Here's a few for your consideration (These should also help with the Funniest Writer and Most Likely to Get Paid for Blogging categories):

Lakeview Terrace
Jumper
Doomsday

Best Random LAMB Banner: I've been tinkering with a new banner, but it has yet to be unveiled. The current banner won me this award last year. How about we make it a two-time winner?


Let me know what your faves are in the comments. Now those LAMBs who can vote, get out there and do so. I'd hate to sick the Lamia on you for not getting me my LAMMY!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment