Monday, November 30, 2009

MMM: 12, 48, 64

As I've mentioned before, I visit my alma mater frequently to enjoy the variety of performances at a nifty alumni discount. It's a can't lose. However, about a month ago I wasn't so sure. I was dragged to a bluegrass show. To be exact, it was the kick-off of the American Revival Tour which featured Sierra Hull, The Dixie Bee-Liners, and Uncle Earl.

Though I was less than excited about going, this was one great show. Every group had tons of energy and I left with several new favorites buzzing in my head. One song in particular has popped back into my mind. It's an award-winning song written by Kristin Andreassen of Uncle Earl and it goes a little something like this:

Kristin Adreassen -
Crayola Doesn't Make a Color For Your Eyes


Is there a better way to end the month than with a fun, catchy little tune?

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment