Monday, November 2, 2009

MMM: Hot off the Press

How exciting, it's the first Monday of November! Sorry if I'm a bit too peppy for you, but my day has gotten off to a great start. Actually the ride into work was great, work itself - that's another story. I owe my commute's happy happy joy joy feelings to Mz. Kelly and Mick, this morning's djs on my local college station WKNC 88.1. They really know how to set a mood.

For those that don't know, I usually prep the Monday Mood Music the night before. However, Mz. Kelly's selection of jams inspired me to do things a little different. give you a taste of the tunes that set the mood for me this morning. Departing from my routine, I have put my scheduled post on the backburner to give you a taste of the tunes that set my mood today.

In order as I heard them, here's my adhoc commute playlist:

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes - 40Day Dream

Karen O and the Kids - Heads Up

Department of Eagles - Teenagers

Eels - Trouble with Dreams

Noah and the Whale - Love of an Orchestra

Los Straitjackets - De Dia Y De Noche

I couldn't tell you the first thing about any of these artists, but you can be sure I'll be finding out more in the near future. Have a good one.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment