Monday, August 30, 2010

MMM: I'm More Atari

Happy Monday stargazers! I'm back in good health, relatively speaking. The pesky summer cold has passed, but has left a metric shit-ton of uncompleted tasks in its wake. I'm pretty sure I had this mountain of work to do before I got sick, but you know how it can seemingly inflate when you're out of commission.

That's neither here nor there. What is here is the Monday Mood Music, yay! Today's selection is the latest from Thomas DeCarlo Calloway. You many not be familiar with the name, but it's just one of many the man has been known by. He started out as a member of the Goodie Mob and later joined forces with DJ Danger Mouse to form Gnarls Barkley. He's portrayed the voice of Reverend Rollo Goodlove on The Boondocks. That unique voice belongs to no other than Cee Lo Green.

The Atlanta native released a new single just over ten days ago and it's been blazing through the internets. I actually stopped it 57 seconds in to tell wifey this was my new jam. That's how quickly I was hooked. Here's the latest single from the mind and mouth of Cee Lo:

Cee Lo Green - Fuck You

I'm off to wrestle this workload into submission. Here's to a great week.

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment