Monday, August 2, 2010

MMM: That's Where I Be

This week's selection has been on my mind since Sunday morning. Well, I am assuming it is still on my mind this morning since this post was actually written Sunday morning. Crazy wibbly wobbly timey wimey post thing.

Today I am relaxing on the beach so what better choice for a Monday Mood Music than one of the greatest beach songs of all time! I'm sure everyone has heard this song, because it's been covered by tons of artists. The question is, have you ever heard Under the Boardwalk performed by the original artists, the Drifters? It was recorded back in 1964 and though the song and the band have gone through many, many variations, it's still a great groove.

While I get out of the office and out of the sun for the next couple of days, I hope you enjoy:

The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

New review postage will be MIA for a bit. I hope you can hang in there until my return.

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment