Monday, November 15, 2010

MMM: Radar Phone, Not Red iPhone

Morning stargazers. This week's Monday Mood Music has got to be quick and dirty. I've had to hit the ground running after a four day weekend and I'm not sure when I'll catch my breath.

Since I only have five minutes to get this post out in the world, why not chose a song thought up during a five minute coffee break? Sources say producer Mutt Lange felt Def Leppard's Hysteria album needed one more rockin' tune to help the band attain mass appeal. A few minutes and a cup of coffee later, a song was born. Actually, it took another two weeks to smooth the rough edges and record it. Turned out Mutt was right, Pour Some Sugar On Me was a colossal success and is still considered one of the greatest rock songs of the 80s.

It just goes to show, sometimes a few minutes is all it takes. While I get back to kickin' butt and takin' names, enjoy the UK version of the music video for...

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me


.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment