Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MILF Rendezvous: My Blue Heaven

For months I’ve been wanting to induct a Steve Martin film into the vault, but he’s done so many great films (and quite a few poor ones) that it was impossible to decide where to start. Thankfully, Horror Thursday contributor Jason Soto shook me from my indecision with a movie that is apparently unknown by many. If you are one of these, let me enlighten you.

Vincent ‘Vinnie’ Antonelli (Steve Martin) is a former mobster turned FBI informant. To keep him safe before he testifies at two trials in New York, he and his wife Linda, now Tod and Terry Wilkinson, are relocated to Fryburg, a suburb of San Diego. The agent assigned to his case, Barney Coopersmith (Rick Moranis) has a tough time keeping the lovable miscreant hidden since his wise guy antics repeatedly draw the attention of the town’s DA, Hannah Stubbs (Joan Cusack).

Rendezvous...

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment