Friday, June 8, 2012

Trailer Trash: June 8 of 2012

Been back from my latest convention trip for a few days, but still can't quite get life back on track. This weekend's plan is to chill completely. While I relax, I do hope to find time for movies, but I've got some new releases catch up to do. For those ahead of the game, will either of these entice you into theaters?

Prometheus What's it got going for it? It's a prequel to Alien. Alien originator Ridley Scott is directing. It's not AvP: R-squared. It stars the badass Dragon Tattoo actress, Noomi Rapace. It's got other cool people like Michael Fassbender and Charlize Theron. Everything about it looks friggin' awesome. Do you really need more reasons to see it?

  

Verdict: Moist With Antici...Pation!

 

Madagascar 3 - Europe's Most Wanted Du-du-dada, dadu-du-du-Stupid, Du-du-dada, dadu-du-du-Painful. Stupid-Painful, Stupid-Painful. How is it there have been three of these trite, tepid films? This series has never interested me in the slightest and it looks about as enjoyable as Shrek's 2 through infinity. I can't fathom that I'll spontaneously purchase a ticket to the third turd in this series.  


Verdict:  Exercise the Right to Cinematic Celibacy.


Whatever you find yourself doing this weekend, I hope it's enjoyable. If you're looking for me, I expect I'll be in a bed, chair, or couch somewhere.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment