Monday, October 26, 2009

Huh, Huh, You Said "Poll"

Wow! I can't believe it, but you stargazers are really starting to enjoy the Reel Whore poll! My latest inquiry, "what's your monster fetish?," topped the number of votes cast for last month's Patrick Swayze poll. I couldn't ask for better participation to kick off the Week of Reel Whorror!

Here's how the 28 votes break down:

Golems, a.k.a. Frankenstein's Monster et al., are the most unloved of the classic monsters, garnering 0 votes. I guess those torch-and-pitchfork-wielding villagers were onto something.

Votes didn't really flood in for Witches who were largely swept under the rug, with only 1 vote.

In fourth place, we have a 3 vote tie between Demons and Werewolves.

I've always had an affinity for our ferocious, furry friends so, technically, my uncast vote would put a foot in the ass of demons, sending them back to hell to lap at the footpads of the lycanthropes!

Haunting third place in my poll are Ghosts with 6 votes. Any genre that boasts Bruce Willis among its numbers can't be all bad.

Given the Twilight craze occurring, I'm surprised to see that Vampires only managed to charm their way into second place with 7 votes. Suck on that, Edward Cullen!

And the most adored monster, according to all of you, are ZOMBIES with 8 votes! With movies such as Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead, and Night of the Living Dead, it's a no-brainer to see how easily they clawed their way to the top of the heap.


Okay, I think that's enough puns for at least a month. Thanks again to everyone who voted. If you haven't noticed, another poll was started during the last Monday Mood Music. While the debate over Lady Gaga rages on in the Whore house, I want to know what you stargazers think about her. It's a perfect chance to give your two cents about the Pop Costume Queen. Vote soon; this poll ends at the end of the month!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment