Monday, April 25, 2011

MMM: What Is Music Like?

I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. Mine was nice except I realized we're nearly at the end of April! Fingers crossed May will move a little slower; yet even as I write that statement, I know it won't be so. If we want to enjoy what lies ahead, you'll just have to make the effort yourself. It's like Ferris always says, "life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Thanks to Fletch over at Blog Cabins, one thing I didn't miss out on was seeing Hanna in theaters. Movies like this remind me I need to slow down and tout how good they are. One thing that makes Hanna such a good film is how well the soundtrack by The Chemical Brothers works with the scenes. While you wait for my review, why not enjoy an awesome clip from Hanna set to one of the brothers' block rockin' beats.

The Chemical Brothers - Escape 700 
(from the Hanna Soundtrack)


Hanna Clip by teasertrailer


.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Sweet - you dug it! And I heart the sountrack...the track you chose is solid, but not even in my top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard deciding which track to use. I chose this one since it had the matching scene.

    ReplyDelete