Monday, February 7, 2011

MMM: It's About Time

It's funny how things work. Although I didn't intend to do this, it was one year ago to the week that I featured this particular group in the Monday Mood Music. I only realized this as I looked back to reference the post.

At the end of that post, I asked my stargazers if you considered yourself fans or haters of the Black Eyed Peas. Based on some of last night's Facebook updates, it appears there are many haters out there. I enjoyed their halftime show. Granted, the poor mic management, bad camera angles, and Usher's strange, watch-me-dance intrusion kept it from being outstanding. The BEPs stage show was meant to be a spectacle for attendants in the arena, and unfortunately Fox couldn't wholly capture that effect. It felt like they were just trying to keep up with the BEPs.

Haters can hate all they want; I'm just happy there was a halftime performer that didn't demand a basket of Ensure and a set of Matlock DVDs for their green room. I'm just saying... Here to bring a little young blood into your week is their latest single. Enjoy:

Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)


Besides, if you want to criticize anything from last night, let's hammer those piss-poor Chevrolet ads! And shouldn't that fucking E*Trade baby be in college by now?! Can someone please Benjamin Button his ass into non-existence?  

.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment