Monday, October 20, 2008

MMM: 1-2-3-Redlight!

Stargazers! Welcome to another week in this crazy thing we call life. If you noticed, my Monday Mood Music title has undergone a few changes. I ditched the hella lame date stamp, abbreviated the title (MMM) and added a topic subtitle. I'm just trying to spruce things up a bit.

I have a long list of musical selections for the coming weeks, but I decided to start with my latest, greatest jam. I can't help but groove when this tune hits the airwaves. It's a collabo between two of my favorite artists, John Legend and André 3000 of Outkast; its perfect to get the blood pumping when suffering from a case of the Mondays.



"Even Stevie Wonder got down sometimes."

If he can, so can you.
Have a great week.


Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I like Andre a lot, but am not a fan of Legend, or R&B in general. Not my bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over the board musically. Guess you've figured that out by now.

    I want to mix things up a bit in the coming weeks, need to put the pod on shuffle and see where it lands.

    Watching Revolver now for the LAMB MOTM. Didn't know Andre was in it!

    ReplyDelete