Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Mood Music (10.13.08)

This week's mood music selection is shorter, but not as sweet as last week's selection. It does, however, express a sentiment that many of us avid movie-goers have while at the theater. I cannot count the times this song has applied to my evenings at the movies.

Looking for a good laugh, I rented Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters last week. I'm not going to say the film was outstanding but I enjoyed it. The rest of the film couldn't top this musical introduction:


"Take the seed outside!"

Most any day of the week, I could take or leave Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I don't watch it religiously but I don't bleed from the eyes when I watch an episode like with The Family Guy. This little morsel reminds me I need to tune in more often to ATHF to discover the hidden gems.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

5 comments:

  1. Can't stand it. I've tried to watch a few eps, but can never get into it. I loved the South Park ep that ridicules it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't get Aqua Teen, but I gotta agree with RW: Family Guy blows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, allow me to bridge the gap and state that I heart both ATHF and FG.

    Still haven't seen the ATHF movie, though, as Mrs. Fletch "gets it, but doesn't think it's funny." Same for Robot Chicken, Harvey Birdman, and just about every other Adult Swim show. How dare her. Anyway, they should show that song before EVERY film. I'd pay to see it happen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Fletch sounds like my wife (aka dodge this!) with regards to ATHF. She does enjoy the occasional Robot Chicken, esp the Richie Rich segment.

    Yes, the ATHF movie got an extra star on my NF rating just for that intro. Wonder if we could convince AMC or Regal to use it?

    ReplyDelete